19 September 2008

King George Demonstrates his Dementia

Strange days indeed...most peculiar mama!

What strange days, what very, very strange days.

King George has lost it, and he's burning the city - pretty music though - Bernanke's on fiddle.

You can read about it by clicking the link in the posting title above.

The king says, "Our system of free enterprise rests on the conviction that the federal government should interfere in the marketplace only when necessary. Given the precarious state of today's financial markets and their vital importance to the daily lives of the American people, government intervention is not only warranted, it is essential."

Well, there you have it. The king says it's necessary. Oh well. The illusion was nice while it lasted. It's not quite the way they told me it was supposed to work back in high school, but I'm sure the king knows what's best.

I sure am glad I serve a real King. If I didn't, it might be distressing to see these barbarians torching the city.

1 comment:

Hippie Fringe said...

Well, There goes the neighborhood! I never thought I would live in government housing but, hey, I'm shining up my rubles for the GOE's (Government OWNED Enterprise's).